JVB London is pleased to offer a course on
Bhaktamara Stotra: Sanskrit Meaning & In-depth Grammatical Analysis
The course will be conducted by:
- Dr. Samani Pratibha Pragyaji has a PhD from SOAS, UK & is a scholar of Jain studies. She was ordained as a Samani in 1989 by His Holiness Acharya Tulsi.
- Samani Punya Pragyaji has a M.A in Prakrit language and literature. She also has knowledge of Sanskrit. She has a melodious voice and has composed many spiritual and devotional songs. She ordained as a Samani in 1993.
- Corrine Smith is a PhD student at SOAS and has knowledge of Prakrit & Sanskrit.
There will be 24 online sessions, every Saturday – commencing 5th December 2020.
All sessions will be recorded for the participants.
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (UK time)
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM (INDIA time)
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (EAST AFRICA time)
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (NEW YORK, USA time)
The course is open to all adults (18 years and above) & a basic knowledge of Sanskrit is prerequisite for this course.
Suggested donation of £100/person for the entire 24-week course or any additional amount to support Jain Vishva Bharati.
A Divine and Miraculous Panegyric
This is a wonderful opportunity for all to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of one of the most revered prayers of the Jain faith.
To sign up for the course please:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Click here to make payment – & please insert “BHAKTAMARA” as reference in the Message box.